Weekly Schedule:Tuesday & Thursday 11-12:30, Lab Wednesday 12:30-3:30
Instructor: Jarrett Byrnes
Office Hours:Prof. Byrnes will hold office hours Thursday from 2:00-3:30
TA: Jillian Dunic
Office Hours: Thursday 1:00-2:00
1. Learn how to create efficient understandable datasets for biological research.
2. Build a vocabulary of visualization tools that enable students to see what their data means.
3. Develop an understanding of how to manipulate data for the purposes of seeing useful patterns.
4. Understand how to unify data from disparate sources to build a larger picture of biological phenomena.
5. Learn basic analytical tools for deriving statistical inference from data.
6. Learn common programming languages associated with data science